Wednesday, January 14, 2009

24 - Jack is back after a year off!


The last two nights have been quite the relief after over a year without the Power of Bauer. Yep, Jack is back and things are a bit different in the ever-changing world of “24.” While I wasn’t all that impressed with Redemption, I was pleased with the opening 4 hours of the new season of “24.”

Now I’d be remiss to not mention that I’m not too pleased with how Jack is being treated after saving the world more times than Superman, but we all know that Jack is always the hero and both the Department of Justice and the FBI are just jealous. Nevertheless, there were the usual twist and surprises and many have already panned out in pleasing fashion. My only complaint is having to wait a week till the next episode.

2 comments:

Lisa Brawner said...

nice blog. stopped by for a visit :)

Anonymous said...

I was rather confused regarding the identity of Jack! And you should appreciate its is obvious for the lively and vivid description you have made.
Anyway, thanks and have a nice time.

ss_blog_claim=d4341cc3e0b035b2f3f250f52007a337