Sunday, December 27, 2009

Winter Hibernation!

Have you ever wondered why there is so much frustration among television viewers when it comes to the summer? I realize that seasons end and some for good, but we really make more out of this time off from the regular programming than we should. Why? Two reasons, actually. First, there are always unique and interesting summer shows to fill slots. Sure, these shows are more filler than anything, but every once and a while there’s a gem in there that gets put into the regular rotation and becomes a hit. The second reason that people should be so down on the summer is that quite frankly, it’s actually much better than the winter. I mean there is a delay between new episodes of almost all shows now and most are as long as summer. And yet with all the awards shows and sports, we rarely notice this. Now I don’t know about you, but I could care less about college football bowl games and one movie award show after another. If winter was like summer and had some good original programming, I guess I wouldn’t mind it so much. Then again, networks could just lesson the interruption between shows and we’d be all set!

1 comment:

Bedroom furniture in Melbourne said...

Please tell me why the winter activity of many small mammals takes the form of hibernation, whereas winter inactivity in large mammals takes the form of winter sleep???I am very confuse please solve my problem??

ss_blog_claim=d4341cc3e0b035b2f3f250f52007a337