Thursday, July 24, 2008

A dedication of sorts


I had the idea that creating a blog which has most of its' content devoted to movies and television and alas, here it is. While I had said I wouldn't use Blogger, well... What can I say, it's easy and free. Nonetheless, the title of the blog is a dedication to David Lynch's Twin Peaks. Any fan of the show will see that I added "still" and an "s" so that I wouldn't be stomping into copyright territory, but something tells me that Mr. Lynch wouldn't minds. So anyway, it's clear that I am a big fan of the show and many others. I hope that through this blog I will be able to share my thoughts on movies - new and old, as well as television shows, also new and old. I'd love to share ideas, picture, guest writers, you name it. And if you have a movie or show you are curious about or wanted reviewed, send a note via the comment section and I will surely hook you up. Thanks for reading and enjoy! ~Jerry

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d4341cc3e0b035b2f3f250f52007a337